Thursday, December 6, 2012

EDITORIAL / Editoriale

Dauntless

Scroll down for italian version


How to start a blog?
The flatness in my brain easily shows that I have no clue.
Why am I doing that?
Now brace yourself.  Beside my personal enthusiasm that, with unevenness, always pushed me in studying these historical facts I have seen that billions of little details, facts, events are the pieces that built reality.



Intersecting each other’s in verbose and matted paths they forge our education. In an everyday nature that more and more often overwhelm us with info that comes from nowhere and lead to nowhere I have opened this little blog where I'd like to pick some of the peculiar, and sometimes, marginal facts.

The purpose is to know, to preserve and to deepen them better.
I can affirm that this is another opportunity that I have to understand what constitute me.

A voyage through the WWII, my talents and characteristics to better understand where my feet rest on.
I hope that this will be interesting to someone else as well.

Few friends that were interested in these topics have been involved in this attempt. It is great travelling in a good and capable fellowship!




Come iniziare un blog?
Il vuoto che immediatamente permea il mio cervello  indica che non ne ho la minima idea.
Perché lo faccio?
Qui viene il bello. Oltre alla personale curiosità che, con irregolare continuità,  mi ha sempre spinto ad interessarmi di queste vicende mi trovo ad accorgermi che milioni di piccoli dettagli, fatti e vicende sono i tasselli che costruiscono la nostra realtà.

Intersecandosi l’uno con l’altro in ridondanti e intricati sentieri forgiano la nostra storia ed educazione.
In una quotidianità che sempre più ci sommerge di informazioni che vengono dal nulla e portano al nulla, ho voluto aprire questo piccolo blog dove raccogliere parte di questi fatti peculiari, e talvolta marginali.

Lo scopo è conoscerli meglio, preservarli e approfondirli al fine di meglio comprendere quanto esposto.
Posso affermare che sia un’ennesima opportunità che mi trovo di fronte per capire da cosa sono costituito.

Un viaggio attraverso la realtà storica della Seconda Guerra Mondiale, delle mie personali caratteristiche e talenti per meglio capire dove e come poggiano I miei piedi su questa terra. Spero qualcuno possa beneficiare di quanto scritto.

Alcuni amici con la medesima tensione sono stati coinvolti in questo tentativo. È grande affrontare viaggi in buona e capace compagnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment